Dr. Tim Kraft
I’m a “wissenschaftlicher Assistent” (a non-tenure-track assistant professor or something like that) at the Department of Philosophy (EN, DE), University of Regensburg (EN, DE, wiki). This is my private website that exists primarily for sharing (or linking to) my philosophical work.
- I’m not a former campaign manager of Jimmy Carter (and I didn’t take cocaine).
- I don’t play football for VfL Bochum and I was never shown a red card.
- I’m not a biomedical IT specialist who also plays keyboard and sings.
- I don’t have a lot of experience in engineering and construction.
- I’m not professor of business administration.
- I don’t manage intellectual property rights for the tv station SuperRTL.
- My name is spelled neither with two ‘m’s nor with two ‘f’s. Nor both.