I’m an academic philosopher who works as a “wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter” (a non-tenure-track assistant professor or something like that) at the Department of Philosophy (EN, DE), University of Regensburg (EN, DE, wiki). This is my private website that exists primarily for sharing (or linking to) my philosophical work. There is a also a blog I occasionally use to post some half-baked ideas.
This website’s name “the logos must go on” dates back to my graduate student days and I’m too nostalgic about it to change it anytime soon.
- I’m not a former campaign manager of Jimmy Carter (and I didn’t take cocaine).
- I don’t play football for VfL Bochum and I was never shown a red card.
- I’m not a biomedical IT specialist who also plays keyboard and sings. Neither am I chairman of the BORED.
- I don’t have a lot of experience in engineering and construction.
- I’m not professor of operations management.
- I don’t manage intellectual property rights for the tv station SuperRTL.
- My name is spelled neither with two ‘m’s nor with two ‘f’s. Nor both.